International Orders Shipping Information
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
For Online Credit Card Orders, use our SHOPPING CART and pay through PayPal, our trusted and secure payment gateway. It is Safe, Secured and Simple. No confusing registration needed.
WORLDWIDE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Orders are sent via Airmail which delivers your order (package) in 7 to 15 working days.
Shipping cost will be charged depending on the weight of the order and its destination.
Orders from African countries may take more than a month or 2 due to indirect postal connections.
Tracking numbers for both local and international shipping are always provided on request.
International Shipping and Handling Reminders
To ensure a fast, expedited delivery, please check that delivery address is correct and the payment has been processed or successful. Kojicacidsoap.org will not be held liable for any shipments sent to the incorrect address provided by the customer.
International Orders are shipped via Airmail which delivers the package in 7 to 15 working days. The shipping charge will appear in your shopping cart as you finalize your order BUT before your credit card is charged you can review this amount.
There will be an unlikely event where shipping will be delayed due to strict customs and post office clearance that would need your signature to release the item. Shipping is tracked for the safety of your products, the tracking number will be provided once the shipment has been made and it can be tracked through a website. THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE for all taxes, duties, tariffs and customs laws in Buyer’s country.
For tracking inquiries go to our CONTACT US page and request tracking number.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING REMINDERS:
- * Orders made before 12 midday (Philippine Time, PST) Mon-Frid will be shipped that same day.
* Orders made after 12 midday will be shipped the next day.
* Orders made after 12 midday on Fridays will be shipped on the Monday.
- Orders made after 12 midday and a day before any PHILIPPINE PUBLIC HOLIDAY will be shipped immediately on the next working day.
- We cannot be responsible for any tariffs, CUSTOM RESTRICTIONS or other regulations that apply in countries outside Philippines. We encourage you to speak with your customs office if you have any questions.
- If for any reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue a refund unless all products are returned to us in good condition. If the package is returned to us by Customs Officials, the customer is still responsible for any shipping charges. Only the amount paid for the products will be refunded.
- The customer is responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply. It is also the customer’s responsibility to negotiate for the release of their package in the event that it is held up by customs.
- It is customers’ responsibility to track their orders through your countries respective Postal Service Customs or Website, if available. You can email us if you are having problems tracking your orders or if there are any delays.
- Return To Sender (RTS) items due to the following reasons will be shipped again provided that you pay another shipping fee.
- Address not existing.
- Person unknown at the address.
- Address vacant.
- Any other reason in which the customer is solely liable.