“As we age, the skin droops and develops wrinkles, lines and furrows. Depending on your skin type, you may find your skin to be pre-disposed to wrinkling. But thanks to diligent research and new advances, there are a number of solutions to combat facial lines.”
Wrinkles, age spots or skin hyperpigmentation , sagging of skin—are all part of the natural biological process called ageing. It is inevitable and will probably kick you in the guts once you realized that your “youthful” appearance is starting to crumble.
BUT it doesn’t mean that it is inevitable that we can’t slow the ageing process and bring back the “glow” that seems to dimmer as we grow older.
Advances in research and technology have produced staggering age defying products or procedure to choose from. Beauty products and cosmetic Companies’ sales are skyrocketing proving that people are really concern in maintaining their appearance.
Some of the available treatments for skin ageing are:
- Skin Lasers
- Plastic surgery
- Chemical peels
- Skin creams
And to further aid the skin rejuvenation process; here are some things to keep in mind:
- The sun is your enemy! Don’t go out without a sunscreen!
- Exercise and a healthy diet—this is not only for your skin but overall health.
- Smoking? Start erasing this in your vocabulary. Aside from the fact that you’re letting out second hand smoke that is harmful to others (forget the fact that you can be a likely candidate of lung cancer), it slows down your skin’s ability to
- Moisturize. Use the right product for your skin type- It wouldn’t hurt to read labels,
- Drink plenty of water-hydrate please!
- Avoid stress! –trust me. It will show.
- Load up on Vitamins especially the ones that are rich with anti oxidant properties
I will also introduce a product that will “combat” skin ageing (hallelujah for this advancement!)
Made of Niacinamide Serum which is formed from natural B3.Niacinamide Serum is designed to strengthen the skin’s immune defense system ( tends to become weaker as we age due to external factors like sun exposure).Niserum’s 12% Niacinamide Serum helps protect the skin’s immune function as well as improve signs of sun damage, dryness and roughness.
Niacinamide was shown to increase skin’s production of ceramides — ceramides protect your skin against moisture loss which leads to aging thus reducing lines and wrinkles.
Niaserum also helps in whitening, erases acne marks and reduces hyperpigmentation such as age spots
The perfect all in one product! Trivia: 12% Niacinamide Serum is 3 times more concentrated than the creams in the market which means that it is definitely more effective!
Combat and defeat skin ageing! Niaserum is indeed your best armor defense!
About the author Martina Gerste
My name is Martina Gerste, and I'm passionate about skin care. I love researching, testing, and writing about skin lightening and whitening, fading freckles, age spots and other hyperpigmentation. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me via our main website contact form. And please like us on Facebook!